Shipping & Returns
Method and date of performance and delivery cost
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver goods free from defects. At the customer's request, proof of purchase in the form of an invoice is attached to each shipment, as well as a goods exchange / withdrawal form.
2. Expected delivery time, which depending on the availability of the given goods in the warehouse is from 2-7 business days to 2 weeks. The term of the entire order is determined on the basis of the goods with the longest delivery time. The deadline should be calculated from the date of crediting the funds on the Seller's bank account.
3. The purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer by transport companies in accordance with the Seller's choice.
4. The customer is informed about the cost of transport when placing the order (information is displayed in the cart).
5. The delivery of goods takes place via an external company, and the date of shipment is when all the elements of the order are completed.
6. If the parcel delivered by the courier company is violated, the Customer should unpack it in the presence of the courier and in the absence of or damage to the goods, write a damage report with it. The damage report will facilitate the investigation of any claims.
7. To receive a VAT invoice, the Customer should contact the store via within 14 days of making the purchase.
8. The customer has the right to check, in the presence of the person delivering the goods, that he is in accordance with the order and to draw up an appropriate report in the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract of sale. The seller will make every effort to ensure that the order processing time is as short as possible, but not longer than 2 weeks.
9. By confirming receipt, the customer obtains ownership of the goods. At the same time, all risks associated with the possession and use of the goods pass to him.
Method and date of payment
1. You can pay for purchases in the Store as follows:
a) by transfer to a bank account,
b) via PayPal.com.
2. The payment deadline is 10 days from the date of the sale contract.
3. Transfer details:
ING Bank Slaski Maria Werczynska
IBAN: PL 28 1050 1038 1000 0097 0018 2497
BIC SWIFT code: INGBPLPW
4. In the event of payment by bank transfer, the goods are sent after the amount has been credited to the account. In the title of the transfer, the Customer should provide the order number and / or the name and size of the purchased product.
5. In the matter of payment, the Customer may contact the Seller by email or chat on business days from 9:00 to 17:00.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Withdrawal from the sales contract
1. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 134 i.e.), the Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract without giving reasons, within 14 calendar days from delivery of goods. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before the deadline (the form can be found under the Regulations).
2. Withdrawal is made by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract, in particular using the form and sent via any channel of distance communication, including by email or in writing.
3. The Seller shall immediately send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of intent to withdraw from the sales contract, to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer.
4. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without incurring costs, except for additional costs incurred by the consumer in connection with the choice of delivery method other than the cheapest, the usual delivery method offered by the seller and the direct cost of returning the goods (shipping costs), the cost of returning items, if due to their nature these items cannot stay in the ordinary mode sent back by mail.
5. The right to withdraw from a distance sales contract referred to in paragraph 1. The consumer is not entitled in particular to contracts:
a) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
c) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
d) in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
e) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery; f) in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
6. If the Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the Consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, i.e. not later than within 14 (fourteen) days to the Store's address. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
7. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods (shipping costs), bearing in mind to choose the way that the goods reach the Seller undamaged.
8. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of things as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
9. The Seller, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, shall return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery, subject to paragraph 7. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return which does not incur any costs for him.
10. If the Seller has not offered to collect the item from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of sending it back, depending on which event occurs first.
11. The Seller does not accept parcels sent COD.
Rights and obligations of the parties
1. The Seller will make every effort to ensure that the roarwraps.com Online Store and all services provided through it operate continuously without any disruption.
2. The Seller reserves the right to interfere in the technical structure of the Customer Account in order to diagnose irregularities in the functioning of the Store's services.
3. The Seller reserves the right to temporarily, but not longer than 48 hours, disable certain Store functionalities in order to improve it, add services or carry out maintenance by informing Customers in advance.
4. The Customer is obliged to keep secret and secure the login and password for access to the Customer Account in such a way that unauthorized persons do not have access to them.
1. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint regarding both the performance of the sales contract and the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services. In the event of a defect in the item sold, the Seller bears the responsibility specified in particular in the provisions of Art. 556 and 556  -556  of the Civil Code.
2. A complaint should, although it is not a requirement to consider a complaint, be submitted on a legibly completed form containing:
a) name and surname,
b) order number
c) description of the non-compliance of the goods with the contract,
d) date of purchase,
e) damage report,
f) pictures of damage to the goods.
3. In the event of any missing complaints preventing its consideration, the Seller shall immediately inform about the need to complete it.
4. Compliance with paragraph 2 will facilitate and allow for more efficient consideration of complaints.
5. Complaints may be submitted by e-mail at:
6. A response to the request will be given within 14 days.
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT (this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Recipient [here the entrepreneur should enter the entrepreneur's name, full postal address and, if available, fax number and e-mail address]
- I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) Contract for the supply of the following (*) work contract consisting in the performance of the following (*) / for a performance the following service (*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
- Name of consumer (s)
- Address of consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.